In this episode you'll hear about Colin's adventure of building a Google Calendar Discord bot using CloudFlare, mastering Google Calendar APIs, and navigating serverless Postgres with neon.tech. We'll also share our insights on the benefits of being part of Y Combinator, and the unexpected hiccups we faced with Rails' Turbo Streams. Dive in and learn from our experiences!
* Jason's tweet: https://twitter.com/jmcharnes/status/1687286039356829698
* Cloudflare Worker docs: https://developers.cloudflare.com/workers/
* Jumpstart Pro starter kit for Ruby on Rails: https://jumpstartrails.com/
* Turbo Streams documentation: https://turbo.hotwired.dev/handbook/streams
* YCombinator: https://www.ycombinator.com/
* Google Calendar API docs: https://developers.google.com/calendar/api/guides/overview
* Microsoft Startup program for credits: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/startups